Sunday

Northen Parrots - buy

Just went for my first buy on northen parrots today which was a Medium sized "happy perch" for the budgies to perch by the window.



It come in three sizes:

Small - Budgies and Lovebirds
Medium - Cockatiels and Segenals
Large - African grey and Amazon

I brought medium because I thought my three budgies: coco, jack and oscar would love more room to themselves.

The description says:

The Happy-Perch has a soft, flexible perching surface, which means it`s easy on the feet. It offers multiple uses - a shower perch for bird bathing, a window perch for outdoor viewing or a mirror perch for a little parrot vanity. It can also be used upright to create a portable bird stand for the home or travel. With sure-grab, industrial quality suction cups, the Happy-Perch will mount to almost any smooth, glass-like surface.

I am really excited and I hope it comes soon.

For those who want a happy perch you can buy it here: http://www.24parrot.com/Happy-Perch--3-Sizes-P4740a/

No comments:

Post a Comment